Norðurá has had good water-levels this summer and have over 1.330 salmon been landed so far. There is fish to be caught in all the fishing holes along the total length of the river.
There are still a few rods available:
7. - 9.08. 2 rods ikr 45.000 per day, angling permit only.
19. - 22.08. 2 rods. Special offer ikr 60.000 per day, included is angling permit, room and board for one. Price of room and board for a second person is 23.000 ikr per day.
26. - 28.08. 1 rod. Offered at ikr 55.000 per day, included is angling permit, room and board for one. Price of room and board for a second person is 23.000 ikr per day.
4. - 5.08. 1 rod ikr 45.000 per day
8. - 9.08. 2 rod ikr 35.000 per day
19. - 20.08. 1 rod ikr 33.000 per day
21. - 22.08. 2 rod ikr 33.000 per day
26. - 27.08. 2 rods ikr 30.000 per day
So far this summer the angling has been good and many large salmon have been landed. Most of the salmon have been of the size range of 55-65 cm or 880 salmon. More than 160 salmon have been between 70 and 90 cm and 11 salmon over 90 cm there of one that was 97 cm in length. On August 23rd for example an angler caught their first salmon that measured 89 cm and Rúnar Gíslason was his guide.
Interested parties please contact Einar by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +354 893 9111.